- All weather, 1,765 m (5,800 ft.) paved and lighted runway, fixed wing and helicopter charter service, Alberta Forestry water bomber base, air ambulance base
- Alberta Central Airways - Call 780-623-4122
- Equipped with night lighting
- GPS System & fencing installed
- New Hangar
- Dan 'O's Taxi & Chauffeur Services - Light duty: expediting, deliveries & hot shots. Offering Taxi & Chauffeur Services until 2:30am in the Lac la Biche area. Locally owned: reliable, secure, bonded. Offering portable credit/debit payment.
- EBus - regularly scheduled departures to Conklin, Grassland, Gibbons, and Edmonton; offers free WIFI and several ammenities for the journey
- Greyhound - regularly scheduled departures to Edmonton and Ft. McMurray
- Charter bus service
- Seniors and Handicapped Handibus available for community use
- Highways 36, 55 & 663 offer three main routes to get to Edmonton, 2.5 hours to the southwest.
- Highway 881 offers an alternative to Highway 63 to get to Fort McMurray.
- Check out the traffic counts from the last 10 years to see the region's growth.
- Canadian National - provides rail transport between Fort McMurray and Boyle, through Lac La Biche.
- Can handle full 263,000 pound loading (89 tonnes per standard railcar) and dimensional loads.
Commercial Courier Service
- To all major centres
- Daily to Edmonton and Ft. McMurray
- Lac La Biche Transport-Phone 780.623.4711
- Calnash Trucking - Phone 780.623.4817